Our graduate program offers a Master of Public Administration (MPA) degree and two certificates.
Through engaging in-person instruction, graduate students in public administration gain and practice the skills needed to become successful leaders in public service. Our courses address many of the complex issues facing public service professionals and teach specific skills needed for public and private sectors work.
Applying for Graduate Study
Each year we seek to create a cohort in which members benefit from a diversity of backgrounds, professional experience, social and political perspectives, and career goals.
- The Graduate Division application deadline for Fall 2020 admission has been extended. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Applicants who apply after the application deadlines MUST consult with the PUBA Administration before submitting an application.
1) Complete Online Graduate Application
Prospective MPA and certificate students must complete the online application as provided by Graduate Division. All questions concerning the application and associated requirements should be directed to Graduate Division. There is an application fee. GRE exam results are not required.
2) Upload Supplemental Documents
Applicants must submit the following documents, if applicable, through the Graduate Division website:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Writing Sample
- Official copies of transcripts of all post-secondary work and TOEFL or IELTS score (for international students) must be submitted upon acceptance into the program.
- View Supplemental Document instructions