Apply for Admission
Each year we seek to create a cohort in which members benefit from a diversity of backgrounds, professional experience, social and political perspectives, and career goals.
- The Graduate Division application deadline for Fall 2023 admission is April 30, 2023.
- Applicants who apply after the application deadlines MUST consult with the PUBA before submitting an application.
- No GRE or GMAT is required.
- Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The application process is divided into three (3) separate efforts, and applicants must complete each completely to be considered.
1) Complete the Online UH Graduate Division Application
Prospective MPA and certificate students must complete the online application as provided by Graduate Division. All questions concerning the application and associated requirements should be directed to Graduate Division. There is an application fee. GRE results are not required.
2) Complete the PUBA Supplemental Application
Applicants must submit a PUBA Supplemental Application. Applicants should carefully review the application well in advance of the submission deadline. The application requires various attachments, including a CV, Writing Sample, and Personal Statement. The Supplemental Application must be received by the April 30 deadline.
3) Solicate Two letters of Recommendation
Applicants must solicit two letters of recommendation. One letter should be from a professor if possible. Applicants must direct their letter writers to submit their letter through the PUBA Letter of Recommendation form. Both letters must be received by the April 30 deadline.