With diverse membership from both the public and private sector, the PUBA Advisory Board:
- Reviews, revises, and affirms the program’s mission, goals, and values.
- Reviews program demographic data.
- Advises on changes to the program, curriculum, and governance practices.
Advisory Board Members
- Cheryl Bellisario* – Housing and Homelessness Program Manager, City and County of Honolulu
- Jennifer Cornish Creed – Director of Professional Development, Hawaiʻi Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations (HANO)
- Andrew Garrett* – Representative of House District 22, Hawaiʻi State Legislature
- Kristina Guo, PhD – Chair of the Department of Public Administration, UH West Oʻahu
- Michelle Ibanez – Program Specialist, Center for Excellence in Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance, INDOPACOM
- Jami Kurtz* – Program Officer, Hawaiʻi Community Foundation
- Andrew Lachman* – Manager, Faculty Housing, Food Services, and Mail Services at UH Mānoa
- Rachele Lamosao* – Representative of House District 36, Hawaiʻi State Legislature
- Jaret Leong* – Director of Manoa Academy, UH Mānoa
- Amy Luke* – Executive Assistant, Office of the President UH Manoa
- Amy Miller – Executive Director, Hawaiʻi FoodBank
- Randy Perreira – Executive Director, Hawaiʻi Government Employers Association
- Karl Rhoads – Senator of Senate District 13, Hawaiʻi State Legislature
- Lei Riedel* – Program Manager, Hawaiian Community Assets
- Kawika Riley – Vice President of Government Relations, Kupu Hawai‘i
- Ian Santee* – Deputy Director, Emergency Services Department, City and County of Honolulu
- Gavin Thorton – Executive Director, Hawaiʻi Appleseed
- Jenifer Winter, PhD – Professor, School of Communication at UH Mānoa
* PUBA Alum