I approach teaching very seriously. My teaching philosophy is to act as a facilitator who supports students' willingness to learn new concepts and who teaches how to collaborate with others to solve complicated social problems as a public administrator.
- PhD, Public Affairs, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, 2016
- MPA, School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, 2008
- BA, Public Administration, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea, 2006
- PUBA 614: Policy Implementation & Program Evaluation
- PUBA 626: Collaborative Public Management
- PUBA 696: Capstone Seminar
My research interests fall within the broad areas of public management and program evaluation. Specifically, I am interested in how internal management and interorganizational collaboration affect the quality and outcomes of public programs, particularly at the local level.